quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

something... do you care....

there was a time
when we were happy,
you were mine...


now it's just... time...
empty time I wonder.
it's hell since you're gone.
why are you gone?
you liked me.,.
why are you gone?
what have we done?
how much did it cost? can't you see it? I want you to see it!
I want you to look into my eyes and say it! say you hate me, say you hate me!
of course you can't.. 'cause you don't... and you can't look into my eyes, 'cause you can't take the pain you caused... you can't stand it! you know what I feel just by looking.. that's why you can't look at me! You can't take it! you can't see it!


I wish I'd never know you!


why did you care so much if you were going to break me? why did you do it? why did you care?

 


why?

 


I've never missed anybody like I miss you! is that true love? maybe! maybe it is.. it may be, since I've seen you in your best and your worst and I still want you...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário