segunda-feira, 27 de setembro de 2010

I’m Gone

You broke into me. An invader you were.
You captured my essence as you gave the first bite..
And I fell for an angel of hell..


A passion grew.. A passion I did not see coming..
A sentiment so strong it went beyond any dream..
It was like magic.. An unexplained emotion I still cannot describe..
We were like magnets.. Two parts of one..
Soul mates..


But then the paradise fell..

you disappeared from my life, living me nothing.. Not even pain..
Just emptiness.

 


7 months passed......

 


And now...


Tears run down my eyes before i even feel them.
The emptiness rises inside of me
like the shadow of your absence
grows upon me.


I fell like I'm gone..


There's not a thing I don't miss.. You were like a drug to me.. You were in me.. My everything

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário